Senior Developer Relations Manager - Healthcare
About the Job
We are looking for a Developer Relations Manager to drive strategic partnerships with ISVs and developer communities who are developing AI based Healthcare technologies and solutions for and across healthcare verticals like Radiology, Pathology, Genomics, etc. At NVIDIA, we are building sdks for our developers to develop, optimize and deploy Healthcare applications. We also have a stack of fundamental runtimes, libraries and sdks such as TensorRT and Triton for performance optimization, AI model/service deployment etc.. It is essential to build strategic partnerships with ISVs and developer communities for them to leverage what NVIDIA is building.
The Developer Relations Manager is a high-profile role as one of the world leaders in artificial intelligence. In this important role, you will be an evangelist of NVIDIA's deep learning and networking technology. You will drive the technical, product, marketing and go-to-market engagement with strategic developers of NVIDIA's technology and products to increase GPU, DPU and SDK adoption. You will play a significant role in identifying product gaps and defining future features for NVIDIA's sdks and platforms. An ideal candidate has a proven technical background in cyber security and/or AI technologies.
- Develop Israel's Healthcare developers ecosystem with cross-functional team: Product, Engineering, Applied Research, Marketing, and Sales
- Lead and develop strategic relationships with key Healthcare startups, ISV’s, and leading industries’ developers
- Know all NVIDIA GPU / AI computing platforms from datacenter to edge and effectively articulate the value proposition to the Israel developer community while driving and leading strategic partnerships and community building by attending research conferences and hosting technical meetups
- Drive adoption of NVIDIA SDK’s into developer products while being alert to the competitive landscape and communicate internally
Skills & Experience
- B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in higher education & Research or healthcare industry
- Excellent communication and liaison skills are essential, since candidate must work across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, and marketing) and with external partners, customers, and content developers
- Must be comfortable at C-level, as well as individual contributor engineers/marketers
- Working knowledge with machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence platforms