Developer Relations Lead
About the Job
Airstack is a cutting-edge developer platform that empowers developers to seamlessly query and integrate web3 data into their applications. Our platform offers unprecedented capabilities, allowing complex queries in GraphQL that span on-chain/off-chain, cross-chain, cross-project, and identity data. Airstack eliminates the need for developers to host their own infrastructure, making it easier to serve relevant ecosystem data to end-users.
We launched Airstack at ETH Tokyo in April 2023 where 30 projects were built on Airstack.
We are now rapidly scaling the Airstack platform capabilities and building out our go-to-market organization and processes. The Developer Relations (“Dev Rel”) Lead is a critical role.
The Dev Rel Lead will be the ultimate point person for Airstack’s success with developers. You will proactively lead developer documentation, developer education, developer community communications, and developer feedback.
We are looking for a passionate technical community leader and builder to join the Airstack core team, and help shape and build the ecosystem of developers building better apps with Airstack.
Where: Location agnostic. This is a remote position.
This position may require travel to web3 ecosystem events.
- Define and implement the Airstack go-to-market strategy with developers
- Execute the strategy to increase the number of developers who regularly interact with and build on Airstack
- Own developer community and comms
- Own developer documentation
- Own developer success, help, and problem-solving
- Own developer education & feedback loops
- Collaborate with the team to launch new features, and enhancements effectively to the wider developer community
- Create inspiring product demos & tutorials
- Execute hackathons, and represent Airstack in third-party events
Skills & Experience
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills especially with technical topics
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Minimum 3 years experience with GraphQL
- Blockchain experience, particularly in Ethereum/EVMs
- Web3 developer community experience
- Super passionate about web3 and Airstack’s mission
- Good working knowledge, of API concepts like Webhooks, OpenAPI, and OAuth
- Public speaking: Able to demonstrate implementations of the Airstack APIs and help developer teams troubleshoot integrating Airstack APIs into their Apps during live events and online training
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Company stock options
Airstack enables devs to easily query and integrate any web3 on-chain data and off-chain data into their apps