Developer Relations Advocate
About the Job
The Solana Foundation is dedicated to the adoption, decentralization, and security of the Solana network. Our mission is to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
- Increase adoption of Solana’s technology by working directly with our developer community to reduce the cost of adoption, answer technical questions, and funnel insights back to the team to improve the overall experience and technology.
- Create and improve documentation and other content to improve the resource offerings on Solana’s website, Github and other channels.
- Be an active member of our developer community by helping to address technical questions and improve the overall quality of developer support in channels such as Discord, Slack and StackOverflow
- Help build and/or project manage simple dApp’s that show off what a performant blockchain can do.
- Record and create content showcasing developing on Solana.
- Speak at conferences playing a community-building role in the global ecosystem.
Skills & Experience
- Has contributed to open source projects.
- Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain related open source projects is a major bonus as well.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 3+ years of experience as a professional software developer or evangelist.