Content Marketing Manager
About the Job
- Phala is a decentralized cloud that offers secure and scalable computing for Web3.
- With Phat Contracts, an innovative programming model enabling trustless off-chain computation, developers can create new Web3 use cases.
Where are we headed:
- We’re building foundational infrastructure for Web3 via decentralised off-chain computation.
- Computation is the last piece to make Dapps 100% decentralised, and Phala is working to solve this problem by building the "Web3 Back-end service".
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive and results-oriented creative.
- Thrives as an ‘all-rounder’ – effortlessly alternating between content, community, and marketing activities.
- You’ll own the day-to-day responsibility for all of our community related communications.
- Report directly to our Content and Community director Will.
- You’ll belong to our marcom team but also collaborate with our product and dev team to deliver on company goals, as our product and its communications are intertwined.
- Strategy: develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Social media management: manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels, adapting user outreach and content to suit different channels and audiences.
- Analytics: monitor and analyze marketing, content, and community performance metrics to track progress and adjust strategies as needed.
- Trends: conduct market research to identify trends and insights that will inform marketing strategies. Bonus points if you can actually start trends.
- Brand: build our brand equity and define our voice as we position Phala as the disruptive force in the world of decentralised off-chain compute.
- Proof-reading: editing and fact-checking content from other colleagues.
- Content mapping: create copy/content to deliver key points to different audiences which resonates with their unique needs and pain points.
- Branding: develop and evolve our tone of voice and ensure it is consistent across all touchpoints.
- Multi-format: create both long and short form content, which you’ll repurpose into a variety of content to suit different marketing channels.
- Simplify: educate our community by simplifying complex topics in ways that are accessible and appealing to multiple audience segments.
- Ambassador programme: co-manage and shape the future of our ambassador programme.
- Feedback: collect and document relevant community insights to identify and capture marketing opportunities, areas of improvement, and services.
- Engagement: strive for ambitious community growth by creating and execute engaging activities and campaigns to boost community engagement.
Skills & Experience
- Native English speaker.
- Based in Europe or USA (ideally UK).
- Minimum 3+ years in a similar role.
- A proven track record of success in digital marketing, community management and content creation for cryptocurrency/blockchain products.
- Able to present a strong portfolio showcasing copywriting work.
- Creativity: ability to think outside the box and generate innovative ideas to solve problems or meet objectives.
- Writing skills: ability to write clear, concise, and compelling copy for a variety of mediums (e.g. emails, blogs, social media etc.).
- Interpersonal skills: excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and influencers.
- Analytical: proficient in interpreting and utilising data to deliver quantifiable brand growth and effective campaigns that achieve measurable results.
- Strategist: able to introduce and moderate best practices or frameworks for community development and growth.
- Enterprising: proactive and able to work autonomously, set agendas, and prioritise work with minimal input.
- Detail oriented: ability to focus on small details while maintaining an overall perspective and understanding of the big picture.
- Collaborative: effortlessly collaborate across multiple departments to ensure the successful and timely delivery of tasks.
- Entrepreneurial: capacity to approach challenges with an open and curious mind, and a willingness to experiment, take risks and learn.
- Design or videography skills.
- Emotionally resilient and thrives under pressure.
- Experienced in and understands start up culture.
- Comfortable with feedback and revisions to improve work.
- Knowledgable and passionate about off-chain computation, trustlessness and the Dotsama ecosystem.
- As our flag ship product Phat Contract is developer focused, an in depth understanding of how to build bridges with devs would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of relevant tech fundamentals e.g. computer science, programming skills etc.
- If you want your application to stand out, in addition to submitting your CV, implement one or all of the following suggestions:
- Show us your creative side when explaining why you're the perfect fit for this role.
- Attach a short video that showcases your skills and personality.
- Share three concrete ways that you would improve our current marketing, content and community efforts. Extra points for those who can incorporate storytelling to create a sense of Phamily (PHA-family) around our brand.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of our criteria. We’d still love to hear from you if you think that you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter.
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine.
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day.
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy.
- Work on exciting products with a team of incredible professionals.
- Achievement token bonuses
- Flexible work schedule.
- Possibility to get paid in crypto.
Trustless Computation Cloud for Web3.0