About the Job
At Deta we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
We are looking for a highly skilled communicator to join our team and manage our developer relations. In this role, you will be responsible for educating and supporting the developer community in building apps for the personal cloud!
As a DevRel, you’ll communicate with, and craft fruitful relationships between developers and Deta through content and personal interactions. Due in large part to the DevRel's work, Deta will have:
- An active and growing community of developers building for the personal cloud
- Great 1-to-1 and 1-to-many communications, through various channels. Highlighting Deta Space and keeping it top of mind
- An extensive library of engaging content (videos, blog posts, demo apps) for developers about Deta Space and the personal cloud
- Excellent support for developers building apps for the personal cloud
- Grade-A developer documentation
- Hyper-sensitive ears that hear developers’ needs, with a strong voice for these needs internally at Deta
Skills & Experience
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire DevRel's who don’t satisfy all the requirements but are amazing at something important.
- The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be comfortable with one-to-many communication
- Excellent storyteller with the ability to get at the common thread among many seemingly unrelated inputs
- High empathy and good listening skills
- An eye for promising developers and web concepts/applications
- Initial call
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project & skills deep dive
- De-brief & references
The cloud for dreamers & doers