Growth Marketing Manager
About the Job
At Inworld, we’re building the future of immersive experiences. Our mission is to create and inspire new meaningful relationships. We provide a creative suite for building virtual characters, with a focus on gaming and brand experiences. Our goal is to give creators an intuitive and powerful way to create lifelike, engaging, and expressive personalities.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games,Twitch, and Oculus .
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive growth marketing strategy that drives user acquisition, retention, and revenue growth for Inworld AI. Our highest priority needs are lead generation (with a focus on email marketing), and paid ads. You will join as an IC, manage an army of vendors and agencies to help you execute, and grow your org, as you prove out the ROI of growth as a function.
You will work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams to identify and prioritize growth opportunities, develop and test hypotheses, and scale successful campaigns. You will have a deep understanding of the customer journey and be able to use data to make informed decisions that drive results.
- Develop and execute comprehensive growth marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention.
- Partner with cross functional teams to manage and execute the company's customer acquisition and retention goals with a focus on building and managing our marketing funnel through targeted paid media, affiliate marketing, SEO, email, and more.
- Create and manage campaigns across multiple channels including paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and SEO/SEM.
- Develop and test hypotheses to improve key metrics such as conversion rates, engagement, and retention.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and identify opportunities and actions to iterate and improve campaign performance and impact.
- Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns to improve performance and ROI.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in growth marketing directly building out campaigns, optimizing and reporting.
- You have a track record of building successful high growth campaigns that shape the company's growth trajectory.
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels including paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and SEO/SEM.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with proficiency in Google Analytics, Hubspot, and marketing automation platforms.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Passionate about AI & gaming.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000 - $200,000.
- In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create any character you can imagine. AI characters have lifelike personalities and engaging conversation