About the Job
Teleport is the market leader in Identity-Native Infrastructure Access Management. Every company must protect its critical computing infrastructure from hackers and other bad actors. The problem is that most rely nf outdated access solutions that use passwords and other shared secrets which are #1 source of data breach. Teleport replaces these outdated access solutions with more secure identity, making the happy path for engineers the secure path. By replacing insecure shared secrets like passwords, keys and tokens with true identity based on biometrics and security modules, Teleport delivers phishing-proof zero trust for every engineer and service connected to a company's global infrastructure.
Teleport is used by leading companies including Elastic, Snowflake, Doordash and NASDAQ and recently raised $110M at a $1.1B valuation in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 Capital. We are headquartered in Oakland, California, but embrace a remote-first work culture for many roles.
We're also proud of our numerous awards recognizing business and culture leadership including "Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Company", "2022 Certified Great Place to Work" and Comparably's 2022 "Best Company Culture; Best CEOs for Diversity; Best Perks & Benefits and Best Compensation" award.
We are looking for Senior, Staff, or Principal level (L4-L6) Technical Writers who excel at writing and explaining complex technical products or concepts.
In this role, you will be working on the information architecture and content associated with Teleport documentation.
- Enable Teleport users to be self-sufficient by writing intuitive tutorials, guides, and references.
- Manage the information architecture of the documentation site to streamline the discovery of relevant content.
- Ensure that users are presented with relevant documentation, in the product or otherwise, exactly when they need it.
- Surfacing issues and inconsistencies with how we present information in the product.
Skills & Experience
- You have a successful track record of writing about complex technical topics in a startup environment.
- You are opinionated about how documentation and other information should be presented to users.
- You are excited about learning new technologies and concepts.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching employer contributions
- Paid Time Off: 4 weeks
- Sick Leave: 10 days
- Paid leave: 12 weeks
- Paid Holidays: 11 days
- Medical, dental, vision, Long Term disability, and life insurance - PPO, HMO, FSA, EPO plans provided
- Flexible expense benefit: $4.8k annual expense benefit for work related expenses
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Teleport is the easiest, most secure way to access all your infrastructure