Product Manager Developer Relations
About the Job
MANGOPAY’s vision is to fuel the success of the platform economy.
We empower the platform economy with our platform-specific payment infrastructure. Since 2013, we have supported 2,500+ clients in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms.
MANGOPAY has developed a payment solution that aims to fuel the success of the platform economy. Built around our programmable e-wallet solution, MANGOPAY’s payment infrastructure offers a simple and easily integrated solution that covers platform payment needs with total integration, as well as flexibility and workflows for many business models.
Our teams are split across Europe in eight different locations, with main offices in Paris and Luxembourg. Platforms and marketplaces are thriving and we are looking for outstanding profiles to tackle some of the most ambitious challenges in our field and contribute to our robust growth.
The position is open in EU and UK.
You will join a dynamic product team of more than 40 individuals, organized into cross-functional teams called "squads."
As our first Product Manager in the Developer Relations squad, you will play a key role in delivering best-in-class integration tools and guidance to our customers. Our mission is to ensure that developers can easily and successfully integrate Mangopay, regardless of their use case.
As our first PM, you will work closely with a talented team of 3 full-stack developers, 2 technical writers, and 1 senior product designer. You will report to the Lead PM and will be based in Paris, with the option to work remotely up to 4 days per week. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to a mission that is vital to the growth of Mangopay and to work with a passionate and dedicated team.
- Collaborate with the lead PM to co-develop the squad's strategy and direction, using both qualitative and quantitative data analysis to understand the target developer persona and market trends.
- Continuously gather feedback from developers, partners, and other stakeholders to inform and prioritize product development.
- Prioritize and build your own product roadmap, aligned with OKRs, that balances discovery and delivery efforts.
- Lead the product development process, working closely with the product designer, squad, and other stakeholders to create wireframes, prototypes, and compliant specifications for the development team.
- Test and iterate on the product, ensuring it meets the needs of the target persona and is competitive in the market.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that our product is well-positioned in the market and that our customers have the resources they need to be successful.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and use data to make informed decisions on product enhancements and features.
- Do market research and competitor analysis to stay ahead of the competition and have a deep understanding of the market.
Skills & Experience
- Able to identify customer needs and create products that meet those needs.
- Able to understand API development and software development life cycle
- Technical aptitude, able to understand and work with technical teams.
- Able to gather and interpret data to inform product decisions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, able to balance multiple priorities and deliver products on time.
- Problem solver.
- Coding experience (any language/framework) is a plus
- 2/3 years as a Product Manager. Fintech/Payment industry is a plus.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Passionate about product and well-crafted API & Software.
- Curious and eager to learn.
- HR call
- Interview with Lead PM
- Interview with Head of Product Marketing
- Meeting with the team
- Final meeting the CPO
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mangopay provides modular payment solutions for platforms