About the Job
Trilitech is searching for a Developer Advocate to join our new and rapidly expanding team and help drive our developer adoption efforts. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience working as a Developer Advocate or in a similar role, and have worked in a highly technical field, such as software development in the past. You are comfortable speaking to and engaging with developers and are highly adept at understanding their needs and taking action to ensure their success. In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Head of Developer Success on ambitious projects in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- Create developer-focused content that engages, educates, and inspires developers e.g. blog posts, tutorials, videos, presentations, live streams, sample code, demo apps courses, and more.
- Attend and speak at events (e.g. conferences, meetups, hackathons), online and in person.
- Engage with our communities both in-person and online (e.g. GitHub, StackOverflow, Slack, Reddit, Telegram, Discord, etc.) to understand their needs and collect feedback on how to improve our developer experience.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other entities within our ecosystem to improve our developer experience (e.g source great content ideas, and coordinate on events)
- Work with prospective and existing partners and developers, including those in our various accelerator, grant or investment programs, helping them to accelerate adoption
- Experiment with emerging technologies and frameworks, to find new ways to help developers succeed.
- Contribute to and lead the development of new developer tools and SDKs to increase adoption and accelerate the onboarding of new developers into the ecosystem.
- Participate in supporting key partners as well as new launches from idea through to rollout.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Tezos or another cryptocurrency
- Experience in a full-time Developer Relations/Advocacy/Evangelist role
- Experience working as a software developer or similar role in the past
- A track record of regular content publishing, either as part of a previous job or on your own personal channels
- Experience with public speaking (e.g. at meetups, developer conferences, hackathons etc.)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritisation
- Strong drive to work independently and self prioritise in a fast paced environment
- High empathy for developers and the developer ecosystem
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats and working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience contributing to (and maintaining) Open Source projects and tools
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
Your application has been successfully submitted.