Developer Relations Engineer
About the Job
Are you a student pursuing a Degree / Ph.D. in Computer Science or AI, and wanting to get hands-on early in your career?
Imagine playing a crucial role in building AI-powered Platforms, and a strong developer community. We're looking for passionate engineers who want to work on & integrate ambitious next-generation research into the software platforms of today.
As a member of the Intellibus Lab, you will be inspired by a wide array of challenging problems, collaborate with a world-class team, and publish content & software in high-quality venues.
Working at Intellibus to engineer solutions will provide you the opportunity to impact lives around the world. With passion, focus, and intention we will accomplish great things. Our Platform Engineering Team is working to solve the Multiplicity Problem. We are trusted by some of the most established FinTech Firms in the world. Recently, our team spearheaded the Conversion & Go Live of apps that support the Financial Trading Industry. We appreciate you considering this Great Opportunity.
In the Lab, we operate with the principle of using the best tool for the job. This list will grow as needed, so a willingness to learn new technology on the fly is a must.
We are looking for Developer Relations Engineers who can:
- Connect AI & Software with Users through Effective Communication & Storytelling
- Write & Publish Blog Content & Videos on the Future of AI & Platform Engineering
- Build & Deploy Software & AI to the Cloud
- Apply & Implement Cutting Edge Tech into Existing & New Software
- Communicate & Present Complex Research in a Simple Format for Executives & Stakeholders
- Advocate for & Build a Community of Developers around Open Source Software
- Rapidly Learn & Advise on New & Emerging Tech Stacks
Skills & Experience
Our tech stack is primarily:
- AWS — Serverless
- Python — PyTorch, Jupyter, etc.
- Fully paid Health Insurance (Including Dental & Vision)
- Opt-In HSAs, FSAs, & 401ks
- 15 Days PTO / Year
- Wellness, Coaching, & Education Programs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a team of passionate software engineers