Developer Relations Engineer & Content Creator
About the Job
We are looking for someone who can hustle and is excited to go all in. This is not a 9-5 job. We are working on very high impact products. This requires high velocity, low ego & lots of hunger. If that's you, we want to talk to you!
We bring Figma-style multiplayer & collaborative experiences to any product. Imagine powering every shared experience on the web - like working together, booking trips together, learning together etc.
Today, 99% of all online tools we use are siloed and not collaborative. They are not built collaboration-first. With Snippyly, we will fix this.
We imagine a future where you can collaborate with anyone from anywhere like they were there. Snippyly will make the world more collaborative & enable everyone to build more great things together.
Why You Should Join Us
1. You will be one of the first 10 employees:
You will help shape:
- Our developer experience and engineering practices
- The direction & focus of our products
- Our company culture
- Our team of highly talented & driven individuals
2. Your work will matter: You will work on mission critical projects that will have a direct large impact on the company and our users.
3. Accelerated learning & growth: You will have 10x learning and growth in a short amount of time.
4. Define & set standards: The code that you write will define & set standards for the future of every shared experience on the web.
5. Ship fast to end users: Your work will get shipped fast (like super fast) and land directly into the hands of developers & all of their end users!
6. 0 to 1: You will have the front row seats to an incredible 0 to 1 journey.
We are a team of ex-Googlers. We've launched products like Augmented Reality in Google Search & Maps. As an early team member, you will work directly with the founders.
Snippyly closed its seed round earlier in March. We are backed by Y Combinator.
- Create and publish release notes, docs, technical blog posts, tweets about the SDK.
- Create technical youtube videos, deliver tech talks to the developer community.
- Write and share code samples with developer community.
- Engage with developer community.
Skills & Experience
- Have technical experience: Knows how to write code. Have worked 1+ years full-time as Technical Writer or Technical Content Creator.
- Can communicate very simply: Can break down complex technical concepts topics to a 5 year old.
- Have technical content experience: Have created developer facing content across multiple formats such as documentation, code samples, video & blog posts.
- Are an active contributor on dev communities: Have been contributing on developer communities like Stackoverflow, Reddit, Github, Hacker news, etc.
- Can work autonomously: Can break down problems & figure out solutions on your own & learn something you don’t have experience in.
- Competitive equity
- Employer-paid medical & dental coverage
- Meal stipend
- 401(k) plan
- Gym stipend
- House cleaning stipend
- Internet stipend
- Paid vacation
Your application has been successfully submitted.