Developer Advocate - Security Platform as a Service (SPaaS)
About the Job
Pangea is a well-funded Series B startup led by veterans of the security industry and have raised over $52M in funding from Google Ventures, Ballistic Ventures, SYN Ventures, Decibel, and Okta Ventures. We are a developer-first company, whose mission is to deliver an amazing product built specifically for developers.
We are looking for the latest addition to our team who has demonstrated software development experience, strong writing and public speaking capabilities, and loves to advise application builders on APIs. This person can communicate complex technical scenarios in straightforward, simple language to C level technical execs as well as developers.
- Create compelling technical content which address real world scenarios application developers need to consider with respect to creating secure, compliant applications.
- Build engaging demos and code examples which you will use in your blogs, YouTube videos and other social content
- Publishing code examples on GitHub
- Engage with developers over real time chat, social channels, and developer sites like HackerNews and Reddit
- Synthesize developer feedback and ensure product and engineering hear what’s most important
Skills & Experience
- Strong development skills in two or more of these programming languages: Java, PHP, Python, Go, Node.js, and React
- Experience with modern cloud architectures, tools, and build pipelines
- Demonstrated experience in creating engaging technical content in blogs, YouTube - we’d love to see links
- Nice to have: Working knowledge of secure application development
- Nice to have: Public speaking on technical topics at developer conferences.
If you love working with developers and showcasing how new technologies can help them please submit your application because we would love to speak with you.
Security Services for the App Builder