About the Job
The Developer Advocacy team works with new and existing users of our products. We listen, we educate, and we advocate for their needs.
- Munich, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Boston (MA), USA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Berlin, Germany
- Create real-time and pre-recorded online content such as tutorials, webinars, screencasts, regular online shows, and online conference presentations.
- Retain developer skills by regularly writing and publishing code.
- Interact with our users and relay their feedback to the product teams.
- Teach people how to use various technologies and JetBrains tools.
- Give talks at JetBrains events.
- Speak at conferences and help at booths.
- Visit customers together with JetBrains sales representatives.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to quickly understand and work with new technologies.
- Fluent ability in English.
- Experience recording videos and taking part in various online and offline events.
- Great communication skills.
- Teaching ability.
- Good knowledge of JetBrains IDEs.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience with Docker and various cloud platforms.
- Blogging experience.
We're looking for someone who can take the initiative to plan tasks, and finish projects reliably by themselves, both without supervision and as part of a team.
If you meet these requirements and more importantly believe in our tooling and the work we do at JetBrains, then this might be the position for you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.