Senior Developer Relations (DevRel)
About the Job
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
As the DevRel you are the face and the voice of the company to outside developers using our product to build blockchain applications. These are mainly developers of IT teams of our Integration Partners or large enterprises.
You actively engage with the community to drive awareness and adoption of our product, empowering developers to be successful and get the most value out of our product. You listen to them and understand their needs and pain points. You educate and guide them through direct interactions or by evangelizing best practices.
You will manage our content creation to support customer education by creating documentation, and videos and presenting feature launches and tutorials around a variety of enterprise use cases that highlight developer productivity.
You will also act as the voice of the developers, bringing their feedback and experiences into the company. You will work with the different teams to advocate internally for the developer community's needs and make sure developers are represented inside the company.
The DevRel role is as much a people-oriented job as a tech job.
You become an integral part of an international team, working remotely. You will be in the Customer Success team, which is a cross-functional group of customer success managers, DevRels, support engineers, and technical content creators. All closely working together on creating trusted relationships with all customer stakeholders to ensure they receive a world-class service. You report directly to the VP of Customer Success.
- Build and grow the SettleMint developer community
- Own and drive community initiatives to maximize engagement
- Evangelize our product best practices and new features within the community
- Guide and educate developers to maximize their developer experience
- Meet and interact with developers wherever they are: conferences, events, hackathons, Discord, social media, or any other communication channels
- Own technical content creation and drive content strategy to serve a technical audience. Create great developer-focused content in a variety of formats: blogs, videos, tutorials, playbooks, demos, product documentation…
- Bring back developer feedback and experiences into the company
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience as a developer or as DevRel
- Experience as a DevRel, developer advocate, developer community management, developer evangelism, or related domain is a plus
- Demonstrable work on content creation for a technical audience.
- Knowledge and big love for blockchain. Active working experience in a blockchain or SaaS company in an enterprise context is a plus.
- Writing for and speaking to a technical audience comes naturally to you
- Outgoing personality and eager to connect with people
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone and is for anyone. We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our company. We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world. We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse, and inclusive team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SettleMint, the #1 high-performance, low-code platform for rapid blockchain innovation