Head of Product Marketing
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate and creative Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team and help drive Probely’s product story and accelerate the adoption of Probely’s Web Vulnerability Scanner. Product marketing is a highly strategic function at Probely, where you’ll collaborate on go-to-market across Product, Sales, and Marketing.
At its core, Probely is a service that finds vulnerabilities in Web Applications and APIs and provides guidance on fixing them in a developer-friendly approach. It follows an API-first development approach, providing all features through an API; this allows Probely to be integrated into Continuous Integration pipelines to automate security testing and integrate with virtually anything!
The company has clients across the globe, from Australia to the US, and recently closed a Series A investment round. This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking for a challenge and you want to grow your career in a young and growing company. Our team is cohesive and informal. Each person has the autonomy to try different stuff. We make mistakes, we learn from them, and we try harder.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned product marketer with a passion for understanding how and why customers use a product. As a natural storyteller, you can easily translate that knowledge into compelling positioning and content. You’ll do this by delivering the right content at each stage of the customer’s adoption journey, by equipping sales with the right stories and talking points, and by evolving the product brand through launches.
- Product Launches: Manage successful product launches by leading the go-to-market strategy for new customer segments, including positioning, packaging, demand generation, internal enablement, etc.
- Pricing, Positioning and Packaging: Craft a compelling customer-centric narrative that defines our product, value proposition, and competitive differentiation
- Messaging: Craft a compelling customer-centric narrative that defines our product, value proposition, and competitive differentiation
- Cross-functional Alignment: Partner with cross-functional teams to research, plan and implement go-to-market tactics that increase demand, revenue, and retention
- Enablement: Work collaboratively with Sales and Customer Success teams to deliver product and presentation training, convey competitive information, and drive customer acquisition and adoption goals
- Market Intelligence: Understand and stay abreast of the customer and competitive landscape and industry news to best influence our marketing strategy
- Product Focused Content: Create impactful thought leadership content that positions Probely as the disruptive leader in the Web Vulnerability Scanner market
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience, with an emphasis on market strategy
- Comfort working in a startup environment
- Marketing experience within a SaaS or Cyber Security start-up is ideal
- Proven background in owning customer research, market analysis, pricing and packaging
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills
- Strong sales enablement skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.