About the Job
Svix is seeking highly motivated and passionate Devrel to join our team. As a Devrel, you will play a critical role in representing our company and our products to the developer community. You will work closely with developers to understand their needs and provide them with the resources and support they need to be successful.
- We like candidates with varied backgrounds - don't be shy, apply!
- Hackers/OSS devs welcome, even without extensive work history. Checkout our OSS repo on Github.
- Please include a few words on why you'd like to work at Svix.
- All roles are full-time - no students or part-time.
- Developer outreach - build a world-class engineering brand and increase public awareness of the Svix product.
- Developer community - building strong relationships with our developer community, helping them to be successful in building solutions on our platform, and driving adoption of our products and services.
- Developer experience - work closely with our engineering team to ensure we provide a great developer experience for our customers.
- Increased public awareness of the Svix product.
- Build a world-class engineering brand, and make Svix synonymous with webhooks.
- Build and grow relationships with developers and technical communities.
- Create and publish educational content such as guides and tutorials (both written and video).
- Grow the number of developers reached through presentations, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Measure and report on the success of developer advocacy initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Strong technical background and understanding of developer needs and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Familiarity with developer tooling and technologies.
- Be able to work independently and in a fast paced startup environment.
- Plus: public speaking skills, be comfortable with video/webinar/podcast.
Your application has been successfully submitted.