About the Job
Stytch is the developer first platform for user authentication. We make it simple for developers to build complex authentication flows in a matter of minutes. As a developer relations engineer, you'll work closely with customers and build content to create a great first impression for our customers. The core question that will guide your work: how do we convince developers to use Stytch in every application that they build?
What Excites You:
- Creating video content that WOWs developers
- Fostering community engagement across social channels, e.g. TikTok, Twitter, Slack, Discord
- Learning new skills and technologies in a fast paced environment — you'll work across many languages to ensure that our developers have a first class experience regardless of their language of choice
What Success Looks Like:
- Community — create and foster a positive community for developers using Stytch
- Technical — build experiences that delight developers
- Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that you believe in
Skills & Experience
What Excites Us:
- Experience in video content creation and/or live streaming
- Familiarity with building and using APIs
- Past experience as product or full stack engineer
Our Tech Stack:
- Go for backend services
- Node and Typescript for our web services
- React on the front end
- Swift for our iOS sdk and Kotlin for the Android sdk
- We run on AWS with Kubernetes for containerization
- gRPC and protobufs for internal service communication
- The anticipated base salary is $120,000 - $170,000.
- The anticipated base salary range is not inclusive of full benefits including equity, health care insurance, time off, paid parental leave, etc.
- This base salary is accurate based on information at the time of posting. Actual compensation for hired candidates will be determined using a number of factors including experience, skills, and qualifications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.