About the Job
SuperOffice CRM, a leading provider of customer relationship management solutions in Europe, is seeking a Developer Advocate to join our Developer Experience (DX) team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with our developer community, and promoting our CRM platform through technical content creation and engagement activities.
SuperOffice was founded in Norway in 1990 and today we are 250 people located in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, and the UK. In addition, we have international partners in Finland and North America.
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Oslo, Norway
- Develop and implement a strategy for engaging with the developer community, including creating and delivering technical content (e.g. blogs, tutorials, demos), hosting and participating in events (e.g. webinars, meetups), and responding to technical questions from developers
- Build and maintain relationships with key developers, influencers, and partners in the industry, serving as a technical resource and advocate for SuperOffice CRM
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure that developer needs are represented in product development and go-to-market strategies
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, emerging technologies, and developer needs, and use that knowledge to drive improvements in the SuperOffice CRM platform and developer experience
Skills & Experience
Here are some of things we think are important to succeed in the role, but we are always curious to hear what you can offer...
- Strong technical skills and understanding of software development and the CRM industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience in developer relations, technical marketing, or a related field
- Ability to travel to attend events and meet with developers, partners, and customers
Coding skills and a passion to learn more are a must for this role!
Primary Technology Stack:
- .NET & Azure
- Other stacks are a plus for code examples: .NET , PHP, Python, NodeJS, Java,
- Frameworks: Angular, React, Vue, Laravel, Django
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are passionate about technology, love working with developers, and are committed to helping organizations succeed, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading CRM platform for medium-sized European B2Bs - for 30+ years