Developer Relations - Remote Fulltime
About the Job
As a Developer Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our developer community. This will include engaging with developers through various channels, providing technical support and guidance, and helping to grow our developer community.
- Nervos CKB：The Nervos Network is a layered blockchain network for tomorrow’s crypto economy. CKB is the layer 1 of Nervos Network, a public permissionless blockchain. https://www.nervos.org/
- Godwoken：Godwoken is comprised of several key components that work together to provide a scalable, EVM-compatible layer-2 solution for Nervos. https://github.com/nervosnetwork/godwoken
- Axon ：Axon is a high-performance layer2 framework with native cross-chain function. Built on top of the Overlord consensus protocol and the P2P network Tentacle . https://github.com/nervosnetwork/axon
- Engage with developers through various channels (e.g. social media, forums, meetups, etc.) to build and maintain strong relationships with our developer community
- Provide technical support and guidance to developers working on our platform
- Help to grow our developer community by organizing and participating in events, workshops, and other activities
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to gather feedback from developers and incorporate it into our product development process
- Monitor industry trends and developments to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and best practices in the blockchain space
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, solid writing skills.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and the development of decentralized applications
- Experience working with a developer community and providing technical support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for advancing the adoption of blockchain technology and empowering developers to build innovative solutions.
- Solid programming skills and developing experience.
- Experience managing/operating a developer community.
- Passion for building relationships and growing communities online.
- 100% remote, contribute from anywhere in the world
- Welcome package & gifts of holidays
- Competitive health insurance
- Leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Generous PTO / sick days
- Generous remote work stipends
- Professional development reimbursement
- Sponsored Team Building lunch and snacks
Sounds like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Make sure to include the job title in the subject line,
- Attach any relevant links that best showcase your work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.