User Assistance Developer - Platform Group - SAP Signavio
About the Job
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
At SAP Signavio, the Technical Writing Team ensures that the documentation for our products is clear, concise, complete, and easy to use. We’re looking for a Technical Writer to strengthen our growing team.
You’ll be working closely together with engineers and product owners to develop new content for the product documentation. And you’ll also work on content initiatives to ensure the high quality of our product documentation.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll solve automation challenges, translate complex technical features into easy-to-understand help topics, collaborate with your peers to support and contribute to the documentation goals, share and receive constructive feedback to/from your peers, and overall have a great time with people that love to collaborate and support each other to grow.
We’re explicitly open to people that complement the Platform Team with their diverse background and add new perspectives to the team.
- Create new content for the SAP Signavio product documentation, write API guides and release notes
- Build, test and deploy the online help using authoring and publishing tools.
- Develop new documentation concepts and continuously improve the product documentation
- Contribute to the technical writer’s toolkit: styleguide, terminology and information architecture of the online help
- Act as a reviewer for other technical writers on your team
Skills & Experience
- Experience in producing technical documentation for software products and services
- Excellent English grammar skills and a clear, concise writing style
- Familiarity with building, testing and deploying websites/online help
- Familiarity with API documentation and doc-as-code approach would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-changing environment
- Be autonomous, proactive, goal oriented, and a team player
Your application has been successfully submitted.