Head of Core & Growth Product Marketing
About the Job
Miro’s Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting Miro’s story. We create compelling, insight-led positioning and messaging, develop and deliver measurable/impactful go-to-market strategies, and champion customers throughout the product development process. The team partners closely with many functions at Miro, including Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Success, Support, Growth, and Brand. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 2 days a week in the office for all members of the Marketing team.
Successful Product Marketers at Miro think like general managers of their area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. They effectively shift from thinking about a high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action. While this role will lead a team, they are expected to deliver work as an independent contributor as well, particularly while the organization is scaling.
We're seeking an experienced marketer to lead our Core and Growth Product Marketing team. These product areas are central to Miro's business and customer experience. Core Product is responsible for building the most used parts of Miro, delivering customer love and innovating to create the future of the visual collaboration category. Growth Product works to improve the customer experience while accelerating business growth. A highly-analytical and cross-functional team, they lead the organization in experimentation and data-driven decision making.
The Product Marketing team for these areas owns crafting the value proposition for Miro's end users, packaging small and large features into compelling narratives, building campaigns and programs to drive customer adoption and deeper product engagement, and is a strategic voice in our approach to monetization and packaging.
We expect you as a leader will create an inclusive, welcoming, and physiologically safe environment for your team to explore uncertain spaces, come up with bold ideas and co-create world-class marketing by listening actively, role-modeling the culture, and leaning towards open conversations.
- Own and iterate on Miro's core end user positioning
- Build comprehensive marketing strategies to communicate the positioning of Miro's product, drive trial and adoption of hero functionality, and deepen customer engagement with Miro
- Lead new product introduction for new functionality and pricing and packaging updates
- Partner effectively with a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders, including Product Management, Engineering, Design, Analytics, Sales, Support, and Customer Experience
- Lead and inspire a geographically distributed team of experienced marketers
Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of technology marketing experience (Product Marketing or Consumer Marketing)
- 2+ years of experience leading and building a high impact team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience capturing and bringing to bear user insights in crafting product positioning
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and creative teams
- Competitive equity package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Your application has been successfully submitted.