Product Marketing Manager - ISV & CoScreen
About the Job
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally.
Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven marketing team. We run thousands of campaigns, drive market & competitive intelligence, support hundreds of events, enable the sales team, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more. Product Marketing Managers (PMM) at Datadog are an integral part of the Product and the Marketing orgs. PMMs partner with Product Managers to bring new products to market.
How can you add value as a PMM at Datadog? From go-to-market strategy for new products and features, to creating the content that enables our sales team, you’ll touch on all areas of the business and help move Datadog forward. We give our Product Marketing Managers the opportunity to collaborate, investigate and idealize how we can gear our product strategy to yield the highest results.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
- Support the continued growth of Datadog’s integration portfolio and CoScreen as we further establish and expand our presence into security product categories in the marketplace.
- Manage successful integration product launches and work closely on supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, pricing, packaging, messaging, demos, etc.
- Define, establish and maintain value propositions with supporting materials and documentation including website collateral, datasheets, product brochures, and solutions content across our integration and service management offerings.
- Work with cross functional teams to define and improve the product onboarding process to ensure a positive buyer journey.
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable battlecards.
- Teach, maintain and optimize Sales Foundation courses, Product Certification courses, LMS curriculum and create new sales training content and/or tools for Datadog employees.
- Produce various customer marketing assets and collateral such as whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, blogs, webinar content, short form product video content as well as video testimonials.
- Liaise with various departments to drive product led growth through product trials, user focused onboarding, and revenue expansion.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in 2-3 years as a Product Marketer, Product Manager, Sales Engineer or other relevant experience
- Intellectually curious with a BS in a STEM field or significant Software Engineering or API Development experience (such as knowledge of software engineering frameworks, Cloud services, DevOps services, application testing and error tracking services and other allied technologies)
- Passionate about Tech and understand modern system architecture, cloud computing and DevOps
- Exceptional in your written skills with prior experience in producing written content
- A strong presenter with ability to command an audience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Product training to develop understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Your application has been successfully submitted.