Developer Relations Engineer
About the Job
LibLab is an engineering company, by developers for developers. We provide a missing pillar of core internet infrastructure, and we hire people with a broad set of technical skills (and from a wide variety of backgrounds) to build that. We want people who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry – from reliably handling millions of API requests per day, to architecting best in class open-source SDKs and client libraries.
We are seeking Developer Relations Engineers who are equally passionate about building and nurturing relationships with developers as they are about engineering. In this role, you will be responsible for building a community of developers who use and advocate for the use of Liblabs SDKs and Docs for all APIs. You will work closely with our customer and engineering teams to ensure that our SDKS meet the needs of developers and that we are providing the best possible developer experience.
- Build and maintain relationships with developers who use our SDKs/Docs and serve as the primary point of contact for developer inquiries and feedback
- Develop and execute a developer outreach strategy that includes community events, webinars, blog posts, and social media engagement
- Represent our company in developer communities, including attending conferences and meetups
- Collaborate with our customer and engineering teams to ensure that our SDKs/Docs are meeting the needs of developers and that we are providing the best possible developer experience
- Create technical content, such as documentation, tutorials, and sample code, to help developers get started with our tools
- Gather and analyze data on developer engagement and feedback, and use this information to inform product and outreach strategies
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in developer relations, developer advocacy, or a similar role
- Strong technical skills and experience working with developer tools and APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with developers and other technical stakeholders
- Experience creating technical content, such as documentation and tutorials
- Comfortable with public speaking and representing the company in developer communities
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform decision-making
Nice to Haves:
- Demonstrated success in building and growing developer communities, as well as driving adoption and usage of developer tools
- Deep technical expertise in APIs, SDKs and Docs
- Experience working in a distributed organization, and ability to collaborate with teams in different time zones and cultures
- Experience working with open source communities and contributing to open source projects
- Competitive compensation.
- Remote-first work from home.
- Team offsites in beautiful locations.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k retirement savings plan.
- Home office allowance.
- …and more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.