Product Marketing Coordinator
About the Job
AutoCloud is a B2B SaaS platform built for DevOps professionals. At AutoCloud, our mission is to bridge the divide between Day 1 and Day 2 DevOps with Intelligent Infrastructure as Code and cutting edge visibility tooling. With the acceleration of cloud migration, the explosion of provider services, and the lack of experienced DevOps professionals, building and maintaining cloud infrastructure has become exceedingly complex and expensive. AutoCloud solves this problem by creating a new industry standard for deploying and managing public multi-cloud infrastructure.
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the developer tooling space, as well as the co-founder of Facebook, the former SVP of Engineering at Twitter, and the former COO of Pinterest. We’re excited to make key hires that will help shape the future of our product and company.
We’re a close-knit, highly technical team. Because of our size and stage, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on product direction, voice, and branding. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing tech startup.
AutoCloud is based in Seattle, Washington, but the majority of our employees are remote. AutoCloud is committed to building a diverse and equitable workforce.
About the Role
AutoCloud is seeking a Product Marketing Coordinator to support our customer acquisition and product-led growth efforts. You will work closely with both Sales and Product to stay on top of current and future product features and value propositions, then create and implement both enterprise & product-led go-to-market strategies. You will also align these efforts with our Sales team’s strategies in order to amplify and improve their ability to fill top-of-funnel.
Because we are a startup, our managers, directors, and even founders still jump in the trenches on a daily basis. You will need to be comfortable working at both a strategic level and as an individual contributor. This role is best for a creative person with a wide range of talents and doesn’t mind context-switching and getting their hands dirty.
AutoCloud is a highly technical product with target audiences such as developers, DevOps engineers, engineering managers, CTOs, CIOs, and CISOs. A successful candidate will have experience working in the cloud infrastructure space, experience marketing B2B SaaS products, and be comfortable with quickly getting up to speed in highly technical areas.
- Marketing/Sales Collateral: Gather the information you need and write up content for blog posts, white papers, customer case studies, and product onboarding with input from Product and Sales. Work closely with leadership team to help develop, write copy for, and review sales pitch decks.
- Landing Page: To begin, you’ll re-assess the current landing page and propose updates to information architecture and content. On an ongoing basis, you’ll oversee copywriting and overall content, proposing updates as features and value propositions evolve. You will also propose A/B tests to help drive both conversions and product roadmap.
- Social Media: Create posts and actively engage with our audiences on Twitter and LinkedIn. Keep our online social properties up to date.
- Email Marketing: You will manage our audiences in Mailchimp, set up automated campaigns for new signups, engagement campaigns for current users, and handle monthly product update emails with help on content from Product and Sales.
- Marketing Events: Plan, manage, and run marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and meetups.
Skills & Experience
- Experience creating and implementing marketing strategies for B2B SaaS products at a management or senior level
- Domain expertise: knowledge of or experience working in the cloud infrastructure space
- Very strong technical copywriting and communication skills
- Independent and creative self-starter with minimal need for oversight
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical conditions, disability status, or political affiliation.
- Competitive salary + equity package
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Get in on the ground floor of a VC-backed startup in a multi-billion dollar market
Your application has been successfully submitted.