Product Marketing Manager, Growth
About the Job
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to partner closely with our Growth group. The Growth group is building innovations to enable 1 billion people to connect, play, learn, and work together. Products developed by the User Group include the Roblox apps on all platforms, the social graph, communication tools including chat, and communities. This person will drive the marketing strategy, including positioning, messaging, and channel planning for all critical product features.
This role will be highly cross-functional with close relationships across Product, Engineering, Developer Relations, Marketing, and Data Science & Analytics. The ideal candidate has outstanding marketing strategy and execution skills, with proven success in technical product marketing.
This role is located at our headquarters in San Mateo, California.
- Drive the marketing strategy, messaging, and positioning for all our Growth Group products: the Roblox apps on all platforms, the social graph, communication tools including chat, and communities
- Develop compelling, evergreen content that educates users and all stakeholders (developers, creators, influencers, etc. as relevant) on the product experience and drives use and engagement
- Anticipate movement within our competitive space and users to predict market trends and product needs
- Foster deep cross-collaboration between Product, Engineering, Marketing, Comms, Partnerships, and Developer teams. Become a trusted advisor to these departments. Ability to drive alignment with leadership on compelling strategies and sensitive topics
- Effectively communicate product details internally and externally. The goal is to make sure that all internal stakeholders are fully up-to-speed on launch details and external stakeholders have a smooth onboarding on any changes to their experience
- Liaise with Product Management to support the vision for our roadmap through the eyes of developers
- Collect and communicate compelling feedback to fuel consistent improvement to existing products and communication
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience leading omnichannel product marketing strategies
- Proficient in messaging, positioning and marketing/content strategy
- Track record of driving cross-functional alignment and working closely with product stakeholders at all levels
- Highly collaborative, globally minded with a high level of audience focus
- Effective being hands-on with individual projects
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Your application has been successfully submitted.