DevRel / Developer Advocate
About the Job
KloudMate is an early stage, funded startup building a first-of-its-kind observability platform, for distributed, serverless applications.
We are looking for a DevRel / Developer Evangelist, who will help create, interact and grow our developer community. You will engage with developers and create authentic, compelling resources such as demos, code samples, help with documentation, how-to guides, and blog posts.
Most of your efforts will be towards attending virtual and physical Developer events / meetups, discuss Serverless and evangelise KloudMate and subtly highlight the value it brings.
- Have good understanding of AWS Cloud and Serverless services
- Gain a deep understanding of KloudMate’s features, and contribute to its roadmap, after ‘listening’ to what Devs have to say
- Create content to scale-up adoption, demonstrate best practices, and showcase new features
- Build awareness for serverless and (eventually) KloudMate
- Be hands-on and stay updated. Understand the latest technologies, tools
- Engage external communities like Stack Overflow, GitHub, Slack, Reddit, and Discord to identify new resources that should be created, and own the delivery of those pieces
- Collaborate internally with developers, product managers and technical writers
- Curate existing documentation, performing periodic reviews, triage user feedback/bug reports and determine priorities for remedial work
- Define and own metrics to measure the success of our developer content and outreach efforts and initiatives
- Speak at conferences, contributing to events
- Communicate developer requirements and provide input to product management on feature enhancements and future product direction
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in developer education, developer relations, and technical writing
- You possess good interpersonal skills, are enthusiastic, and a self-starter
- You have a reference-able record online (blog posts, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, past events, etc)
- Remote/Hybrid work environment
- Grow fast, as the company rapidly scales
- 20 days of forced annual paid-time-off
- We don’t care where you work from, how long you work, or how much you work, as long as you deliver
- Upto 6LPA depending on past experience and suitability for the role
- Perks and benefits (health insurance, monthly allowances, etc…) that will be communicated during on-boarding
Your application has been successfully submitted.