Sr. Product Marketing Manager
About the Job
Manychat is a leading customer conversation platform, backed by leading investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, and recently named as one of "America's Best Start Up Employers 200" by Forbes. We help more than 2 million businesses across 190 countries interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. Join 120+ teammates across three offices in New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan in helping the world’s leading brands interact with their customers in valuable, meaningful ways.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you’ll own the positioning and go-to-market strategy for one of Manychat’s strategic product areas. This is an end-to-end product marketing role where you’ll have a direct impact on Manychat’s success by ensuring we deeply understand our target customers and enable them to unlock the value of our platform. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure go-to-market success and drive product adoption.
You’ll report to our Sr. Director of Product Marketing and be part of building the product marketing function from the ground up. You should be a self-starter with a track record of successfully launching new products, driving usage, and influencing key revenue metrics.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target customers and reach them with the right product and message at the right time
- Conduct customer and market research that drives strategic go-to-market and product decisions
- Lead cross-functional product launches and campaigns that drive product demand and adoption
- Craft compelling sales and marketing collateral that demonstrates our value and differentiates us in the market
Skills & Experience
- ~7 years of experience with 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Impact and action-oriented mindset with a track record to prove it
- Able to operate autonomously in fast-paced environments where competitors, products, and customer segments are evolving quickly
- Strong communicator able to craft compelling messaging that drives action
- Data savvy but know when to lean on qualitative insights or make decision quickly with limited visibility
- Highly empathetic and curious. You strive to connect the dots and align stakeholders across differing viewpoints, cultures, and geographies
- Opportunities for rapid personal and professional growth
- Hybrid work environment with a growing, NYC-based team
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture
Health & Wellness
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Annual Professional Development Reimbursement
- The base salary range for this role is $112,000 - $128,000 annually.
- Please note: Final salary will be determined based on a candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Annual bonus
- Company equity
- 401K with company match
Your application has been successfully submitted.