About the Job
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
This job is available in two locations:
- Knutsford, United Kingdom
- Wilmslow, United Kingdom
As Community Manager at Tt Games, you will develop and nurture new connections between our game teams and players.
You’ll be responsible for creating and implementing fantastic community engagement programs, delivering brilliant editorial content, monitoring forums, and supporting a wide array of diverse communities for our titles. Working closely with the External Production group, the Community Manager will often act as our voice to the players, while representing the voices of the players to the studio.
You should be expert in a wide variety of social media platforms and tools, and will be responsible for managing and developing the company’s presence on Twitter, Facebook and other strategically relevant platforms. You’ll obviously need to be an outstanding communicator. You’ll also need to be comfortable pursuing initiatives through complex organisations, building support based on data, and navigating external approvals with patience and respect. You will need to report regularly on key metrics. If you’re an experienced and passionate individual with a proven record of successful videogame community engagement, both strategically and tactically, we’d love to hear from you.
Tt Games wants our workforce to be more representative of all sections of society at all levels in the organisation. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.
Develop and Execute Community Engagement Programs
- Engage the community, build loyal fans and spread positive sentiment.
- Develop the community management strategy for each title in collaboration with the Game Teams.
- Monitor, report and drive key community engagement performance metrics.
Be a Voice of Tt Games to the Players
- Implement community management actions and monitor forums.
- Act as liaison to Customer Support and address the community’s needs.
- Identify community leaders and empower them to contribute to the greater community.
Be the Voice of the Community to the Game Team
- Analyse and identify issues and trends, sharing player feedback with the Game Team.
Skills & Experience
- World-class experience in community management at a senior level.
- Proven track record in building impactful social media campaigns.
- Passion for games.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Detail-orientated and results-driven.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Warner Bros. Discovery
Discovery, a premier, global entertainment company offering the most dynamic media & streaming experience in the world