Creator Community Manager
About the Job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Identify, acquire, and onboard new content creators with enthusiasm for crypto, web3, and DAOs
- Develop Binance Feed creator community strategies, and build and lead the execution of scaled creator programs and accelerators for long-term growth
- Own the development of educational resources such as onboarding playbooks, best practices, and creation tools
- Build and manage global feed community channels
- Solicit and contextualize product feedback from creators with the support of data
- Work cross-functionally with the broader Binance organization
Skills & Experience
- A strong understanding and interest in cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies is a must
- 6-8 years of creator management, community, and social media experience in technology companies or crypto projects
- Strong project management capability and demonstrated a track record of delivering on growth metrics from 0 to 1
- Professional English written, verbal, and communication skills, proficiency in a second language is an added advantage
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated individual contributor, able to work independently and collaborate with remote global team members
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.