Web3 Community Manager
About the Job
The GIANT Protocol Foundation aims to empower the world to build a more open and inclusive internet. It created the GIANT Protocol to decentralize and democratize access to connectivity and financial services for all. It’s a new web3 telecommunications layer that coordinates, tokenizes, and financializes ownership of the entire telecom ecosystem.
GIANT Connect is a consumer app powered by GIANT Protocol offering the most fun and rewarding way to stay connected to the Internet. Access inflight wifi on thousands of planes, mobile networks in 120 countries, and 68M free and premium wifi hotspots globally. Earn crypto rewards when you go online and when you don’t.
You will be a part of GIANT Protocol’s growth management team. You will be involved in creating and designing content strategies, content calendars, web3 influencer collaborations, social media management, community building and engagement on various social media platforms. You will be responsible for managing and laying down the growth strategies along with participating in various events pertaining to different domains like Business, Tech, Metaverses, NFTs and more to establish the presence of GIANT Protocol.
- Developing & implementing digital content growth strategies, to grow and retain user base, increase engagements and conversions.
- Project management maintenance and improvements to support new content and localization teams in India.
- Cross team collaboration with Marketing & Business Development team for devising vertical campaigns and developing promotion strategies for the same.
- Conduct multiple technical events and workshops aligned with the business needs
- Create innovative engagement programs to continuously evolve the GIANT Protocol brand.
- Create digital campaign reports, analyzing campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvements.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Create original social media content and community-centric content including but not limited to blogs, polls, quizzes, interviews, AMA's, guides, videos across all mediums in coordination with the the manager and team
- Finding new marketing and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Build, maintain and operate a calendar of content, events and activities
- Maintain a pulse of latest L1 Blockchain trends and industry specific trends
- Help form the strategy for a diverse and robust developer community spanning the entire Web3 ecosystem.
- Define success criteria and metrics for the program and driving impact.
Skills & Experience
- You are a self-described digital native who is extremely comfortable, creative and experienced with digital marketing platforms
- You have 2+ years of experience in marketing, social media and community roles.
- You are interested, and ardent follower and passionate about Blockchain and Web3
- You have the ability to develop creative, engaging and original content and have success stories in this regard to account for
- You have Keyword and SEO skills
- Have built communities ground up on social media platforms, forums (like Reddit), YouTube
- Excellent communication skills for external and internal audiences
Persona of the kind of people who would be a culture fit:
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner
- Get a kick out of leading a solution towards its completion
- Fun to hang out with!
- Competitive salary with generous token plan
- Unlimited PTO and flexible remote options
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision, EAP, virtual medicine, and more
- 401k with company match
- Annual professional development budget
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A global connectivity economy that is owned and governed by its users