Senior Developer Relations Engineer
About the Job
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, the fastest and most scalable smart contract platform.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
Attention all tech enthusiasts! We are looking for a Senior Developer Relations Engineer to join our cutting-edge blockchain company. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a key player in shaping the future of decentralized technology and driving its widespread adoption.
As a Senior Developer Relations Engineer, you will serve as the primary liaison between the development community and our company, building and maintaining relationships with developers, fostering a thriving ecosystem, and promoting the growth of blockchain technology. If you are passionate about technology and have a strong background in software engineering, we want to hear from you! Join our team and be a part of revolutionizing the future of finance and technology.
Location: Brooklyn, NY or Remote (Global)
- Develop and grow our global developer community
- Act as the principal liaison between builder communities and internal Product/Engineering teams
- Identify and address existing gaps in team resource needs, content, service, community engagement, grants / funding, etc.
- Create processes to ingest and respond to dev feedback more effectively
- Open Source Project Management
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team of Community Managers to optimize developer engagement in their regions (email, marketing, events, etc.)
- Design and optimize the developer support function for Avalanche hackathons and developer meetup events
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related field
- Prior experience collaborating with open source contributors and external teams/partners
- Deep knowledge of layer 1 blockchain networks
- Strong understanding of Avalanche network fundamentals (whitepapers)
- Public speaking and “boots on the ground” community engagement experience
- Strong knowledge of the developer products and tooling market in web3
- Strong level understanding of Git and/or other open source tools
- Experience working with distributed backend systems built in Go or similar languages
- Ability to travel globally for conferences and regional hackathon
Nice to have:
- Experience writing documentation and/or producing content
- Experience hosting workshops / teaching
Your application has been successfully submitted.