Developer Relations Engineer
About the Job
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, the fastest and most scalable smart contract platform.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
Attention all tech enthusiasts! We are looking for a Developer Relations Engineer to join our cutting-edge blockchain company. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a contributing player in shaping the future of decentralized technology and driving its widespread adoption.
As a Developer Relations Engineer, you will serve as a liaison between the development community and our company, building and maintaining relationships with developers, help in fostering a thriving ecosystem, and in promoting the growth of blockchain technology. If you are passionate about technology and have a strong background in software engineering, we want to hear from you! Join our team and be a part of revolutionizing the future of finance and technology.
Location: Brooklyn, NY or Remote (Global)
- Work on making Avalanche Creates a world class hackathon
- Assist on implementing scalable frameworks for a Global Developer community
- Produce technical documentation, blogs, vlogs, and other easily digestible content for easy Developer onboarding.
- Work cross-functionally to help build out the DevRel function at Ava Labs from the ground up
Skills & Experience
- Passionate about data, analytics, APIs and developer experience
- Experience in developer education, developer relations, and technical writing
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to explain technical details to
- technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience writing blogs, code samples, demos, or tutorials with modern development
- Experience with common developer and API tools such as SDKs, IDEs, API Design,
- OAS, Postman, etc
- Experience of working within cross-functional teams (developer relations, product
- management, marketing, engineering etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.