Developer Docs and Resources Lead
About the Job
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
We are looking for a Developer docs and resources lead to join our Developer Relations team at analog Devices. This role will be responsible for overseeing the initial design and launch of our developer portal, set to launch later in 2023.
Initially, you will partner with site engineering and content teams to develop a robust and scalable content onboarding strategy and pipeline to meet the needs of our software engineering and maker audiences.
You will then use your extensive industry experience and partner with other stakeholders to identify additional content types of interest to our audiences and integrate them into our content publishing strategy.
Skills & Experience
You are someone that is passionate about developer content, from API docs to tutorials and how-tos. You have experience enabling a broad set of contributors to self-service publish and maintain their own content, while also putting into place governance to ensure the content meets defined standards, and is maintained over time.
Experience we'd strongly prefer you to have:
- Strong technical writing and editing skills
- Experience with developer documentation and resources, and technical documentation for hardware or software products
- Experience providing efficient onboarding and management of a variety of content types
- Understanding of a variety of common content types, including how to streamline publishing and how to identify issues
- Ability to work across multiple organizations, identifying stakeholders and helping them successfully publish their content to a central site
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Experience that would be excellent to have:
- Background implementing Docs-as-Code/DocOps practices for engineering and developer relations teams
- Automation tooling to improve content consistency and governance
- Engineering background - to better understand the content and the audiences
- Strong understanding of analog devices, embedded systems, and electronics
- A passion for creating excellent developer experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world leader in converting real-world phenomena into innovative solutions to impact the world