- Communicate with SMEs to obtain in-depth project understanding and collect the required information.
- Analyze, structure, document, and visualize vast amounts of data.
- Create and update different types of technical documentation. That includes developer, admin, and user guides, API references, conceptual and news articles, etc.
- Support and enhance our client’s developer portal. You’ll be creating concise and user-friendly content, developing graphics, releasing the portal, and adding more features to it.
- Proofread and edit internally created content.
- Develop and support glossaries, content style guides, and project documentation.
- Help with writing and editing release notes.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in technical writing.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good grasp of IT terminology and understanding of basic IT technologies.
- Ability to obtain information from various sources.
- Knowledge of the most commonly used style guides and documentation principles.
- Good interviewing and communication skills.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and structure significant amounts of information.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Strong ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate even chaotic input into well-structured docs.
- Experience in screenshot processing and creating simple graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing or editing API descriptions.
- Experience in creating developer guides and supporting developer portals.
- Familiarity with Confluence and JIRA.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
Your application has been successfully submitted.