Head of Developer Marketing and Events
About the Job
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
We are looking for a Head of Developer Marketing and Strategy to join our Developer Relations team to define and lead our marketing and events strategy.
In this role, you will use your extensive developer relations experience to create a developer marketing and events strategy to attract and engage developers and makers in the ADI Developer community. This includes developing and managing a comprehensive calendar of developer events and initiatives, as well as building and managing relationships with key developer communities and influencers.
The role will also be responsible for creating and executing developer marketing campaigns that support the company's developer relations team.
Skills & Experience
You are a passionate developer relations expert who loves connecting with the community through a variety of channels and events, and finding creative ways to activate and engage with them. You are metrics-driven, with experience identifying and tracking key indicators of performance for developer events and campaigns. You are a strong communicator, forming partnerships across the company and identifying opportunities to work together to the benefit of the developer community.
Experience we'd strongly prefer you to have:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive developer events and marketing strategy
- Planning and executing developer events, including webinars, conferences, and meetups.
- Managing the company's presence at 3rd party developer events and conferences.
- Building and managing relationships with key developer communities and influencers.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns that support the company's products and services.
- Tracking and measuring the success of events and marketing initiatives, and use data to inform future strategies.
Experience that would be excellent to have:
- 5+ years of experience in developer events and marketing.
- Experience managing a budget for events and marketing.
- Experience creating engaging and interactive activations
- Able to handle multiple projects and goals
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world leader in converting real-world phenomena into innovative solutions to impact the world