Product Marketing Manager
About the Job
As the first Product Marketing Manager for our IoT Reliability Platform, you’ll be responsible for defining, building and communicating our product positioning, value and go-to-market strategy. In this role, you’ll be on the marketing team but will work cross-functionally with our Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and Developer Experience teams.
- Define and manage the go-to-market strategy of new product features including communication of positioning, launch strategy, customer adoption and sales enablement to drive product launches
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Developer Experience and Product Management to identify and prioritize quarterly GTM plays (including strategy, messaging, content, campaigns, and enablement) that drive quality pipeline and ARR.
- Be the internal market expert on our product with a deep understanding of customer targets, competitive landscape, and emerging trends to provide product roadmap guidance and sales enablement
- Collaborate with partners to identify and drive strategic campaigns, events, and training to expand Memfault’s ecosystem presence and drive lead generation efforts
- Create product marketing materials, including videos, white papers, presentations, web content, and more
Skills & Experience
- You have professional experience working as a product marketer or sales engineer in the B2B SaaS space
- You have previous experience bringing technical features/functions from concept to revenue generation to engineers in untapped markets
- You are an experienced writer with the ability to simplify and communicate product value effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have strong verbal and presentation skills with the ability to command an audience
- You are looking for a role where you can have a direct impact on the company's success
Even better if you have:
- Experience at a startup
- Experience in the IoT or Embedded Systems space or in Application Performance Monitoring, Observability, and Device Management.
- Engineering experience or an ability to understand an engineer’s day to day
- A passion for IoT and embedded hardware
If you are hired into our Boston work location, the compensation range for this position is between $100,000 and $140,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary may vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. Incentives such as bonuses may be available for this position for the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Your application has been successfully submitted.