Product Marketing Manager
About the Job
Vaadin helps developers deliver amazing business applications more quickly and easily. We are a happy herd of nerds creating a world with empowered developers and delighted users. Over the last 20 years, we’ve built two open-source web frameworks and 50 modern UI components used by 200,000 developers. Our customers tell us that our solutions help: on average they see a 46% time savings when they develop a web UI with Vaadin as compared with other approaches.
What it’s like to work at Vaadin
Your well-being always comes first. Our flexible working hours and remote work options help you to balance the work-life puzzle. When you thrive, Vaadin thrives!
We foster a culture of trust by giving you autonomy to accomplish your goals. Dare to explore is one of our company values, so we allocate time for you to try out new ideas, and you’ll be in the driver's seat in deciding how to further your own learning.
We’re all about open and positive communication. You’ll be in the know on the latest happenings across the company with weekly all-hands meetings and our #week-in-review channel with updates from each department. Jump in your favorite Slack channel to contribute your ideas or follow the discussion. Like to share your own special expertise? Volunteer to present at our weekly v-learn sessions or show your pet project at Community Focus. We love to see each other grow and our #praise channel shows it.
Lilli, Marketing Coordinator: “Our Marketing team has members in almost all four corners of the world. Although we may be physically separated by distance, we come together online to have fun and collaborate seamlessly.”
If you said YES to our way of working, keep on reading!
Now we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive our go-to-market efforts. In this role, you will be at the heart of accelerating our business. You will have the chance to work with different teams and stretch your wings on a diverse set of tasks. Reporting to our CMO, you will collaborate with product managers, product owners, and marketing colleagues to craft messaging, launch products, develop content, and enable our sales organization.
- Contribute across all areas of product marketing to grow pipeline and bookings, from strategic planning to execution
- Take the lead on product launches, crafting compelling product messages and content
- Create enablement materials that allow the sales team to sell effectively
- Work with growth marketing to plan promotional campaigns that drive leads and pipeline
- Create SEO-optimized content that supports the buying journey, including blog posts, website content, whitepapers, and datasheets
- Work with product owners, developers, and developer relations to develop technical content
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in product marketing for technical software
- Ability to understand technical solutions and develop content for both technical and business buyers, hands-on experience with software development is a plus
- Top-notch writing skills in English
- Strong verbal communication skills and experience presenting to internal or external audiences
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across marketing, sales, services, product, and engineering
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Good analytical skills, including using data analysis, research, and industry trends to inform decisions
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Travel is a possibility for company meetings or external events
Our offices are located in Turku, Finland, and Berlin, but you can also work remotely (European time zones are preferred). We communicate in English.
- Growth and career development opportunities. At Vaadin, we encourage you to learn new things and grow professionally. Every Vaadiner has their own personal development budget and can also choose e-learning platform subscriptions and books of their choice.
- A place in our herd. You will work with creative and easy-going team members who will empower you to thrive. We have frequent team events both in-person and virtually, including our twice-a-year in-person Vaadin Connect events.
- Reciprocity and feedback. We value your feedback and we give feedback to each other through our praise channel. Weekly 1:1’s with your supervisor also provide a perfect opportunity to check-in.
- The best tech and tools. Do you want to work with an iPhone or Samsung, a MacBook, or a PC? No problem! At Vaadin, you can choose your own tools according to your preferences. Choose whatever makes you productive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.