Product Marketing Manager
About the Job
Hi, I'm Antonio, CMO at Codemagic!
Releasing mobile apps is a nightmare and we’re tired of it! At Codemagic we’re on a mission to empower mobile app developers to build -test-and deliver quality apps faster! Our growth team is no different.
I'm looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Codemagic team. As a Product Marketing Manager at Codemagic, your first impact will be to show developers, and practitioners worldwide the power of Codemagic CI/CD tools. Through blogs, websites and other platforms, as the PMM in this role, you will produce and deliver authentic content that highlights Codemagic CI/CD latest features and integrations. You would closely collaborate with the Developer Relations and Sales teams to learn what matters for our community and customers so that the content we produce makes an impact.
Product Marketing Manager will be part of a team of talented marketing people who consistently break new ground in performance marketing. This is a dynamic role that needs a jack-of-all-trades marketing wizard who can jump in and find opportunities for strategic improvements.
The role fits you if you are passionate about mobile app development, you are fond of the developer community and are interested in creating helpful content for mobile app developers.
- Develop an understanding of our product space - devops tools and discover new marketing opportunities to grow our audience with existing and new channels
- Test, validate, iterate and operationalize new messaging across all touchpoints within the DevOps sphere
- Use customer, competitive, and market research to build and execute Codemagic content strategy to engage prospective customers, drive conversion and ensure the satisfaction of existing users.
- Create various sets of Product Marketing deliverables (blog posts, product announcements, website content, webinars etc.) that contribute to company-wide go-to-market objectives. Develop content and education assets that are developer-centric.
- Maintain an evergreen and consistent Product Marketing message across all channels. Keep our Value Proposition continuously up-to-date with the latest releases and offerings.
- Work with the Product Management team in defining roadmap priorities. Prepare related go-to-market activities.
- Foster continuous delivery in the PMM squad, of authentic content and stories which resonates with developers and practitioner audiences.
- Partner with growth, product, DevRel teams to help build a cohesive message across all touchpoints — ads, social, website, emails, product.
- Help optimize product (and outside of product) developer experience.
- Guide marketing on nurture campaigns to achieve activation and conversion metrics.
- Grow Codemagic through engaging with the community on relevant channels for developers (Reddit / Stackoverflow/ Quora / Twitter) and build high-impact partnerships with meetups, developer conferences & local developer communities
Skills & Experience
- Genuine passion and interest in mobile app development.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a developer-focused product
- Outstanding copywriting skills in English.
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail with a data-informed mentality and willing to take risks.
- Terms like code-signing, CI/CD, DevOps and SDKs aren’t made-up sounds to you.
- You have some contextual understanding of wider marketing disciplines like inbound and outbound
- Strong self-starter, get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills.
- You adapt quickly, can respond to changing objectives, and are comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- You love writing, you care about producing content that will resonate with developers and practitioner engineers.
Bonus, but not required (shout about it in your application if you have experience):
- Tons of Reddit and other dev community relevant channels karma is good karma.
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices, and the ability to write technical copy.
- Real-world experience with Codemagic or related solutions in the DevOps space
- Good familiarity with the Devops market, development tooling, and the needs of the developer.
If you’re up for a challenge and it seems like a dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
- 28 days of paid annual leave
- Free day of on your birthday
- Sports compensation
- Flexible work hours and home office policy, where you can find the right balance between work and life for maximum results and personal growth.
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Your application has been successfully submitted.