About the Job
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. If you would like to work alongside former Executives and Leaders from companies like Salesforce, Google, Twilio, and Oracle, Come join us!
You will report to the Head of Marketing who reports directly to the CEO.
The marketing team are storytellers, are highly collaborative, are energizers with deep empathy for our customers, and work cross-functionally with most areas of Skyflow.
You should know what developers, architects, and CTOs care about, can create technical content, answer community questions, and build engagement on technical topics. You will play a central role in creating awareness of our unique data privacy vault platform and growing our voice within technical communities.
- Define a comprehensive community program, including budget requirements, marketing program strategy, content and resources strategy, event and webinar strategy, and more.
- Develop, manage and optimize Skyflow’s social media strategy and calendar, to grow our social media presence and engagement.
- Maintain our brand voice, grow, engage, and build advocacy across our community channels.
- Help identify and engage with key community members, helping to inform our ABM targeting and personalization.
- Partner with events, developer relations, content, comms and field marketing teams to support campaign efforts.
- Identify and grow relationships with industry influencers and Skyflow partners for joint marketing efforts.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years leading social media and community engagement (including strategy, analysis, and optimization), with expertise in social media best practices or related experience.
- Previous B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- Track record of success marketing to software developers, architects, CTOs and other technical audiences.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment (startup experience preferred).
- Experience working with Sprout Social, Hubspot, Common Room, or related tools.
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
Your application has been successfully submitted.