Developer Relations, Vice President
About the Job
J.P. Morgan Payments is on the path to build and scale a best-in-class developer experience for our clients. A core part of this strategy is building a top notch Developer Relations program. You will have the unique opportunity to help design a program from scratch and bring it to life. The Developer Relations Vice President will join a collaborative team that values a sense of humor, an inclusive mindset, and challenging the “status quo” attitude. Working with product, tech, and marketing teams, you will craft our strategic narrative, build messaging, increase awareness, and help tell the story of why J.P. Morgan is the ideal end-to-end payments solution for developers.
Multiple locations available:
- 8181 Communications Pkwy Bldg F, Plano, TX, 75024, US
- 4915 Independence Pkwy, Tampa, FL, 33634, US
- 575 Washington Blvd, Jersey City, NJ, 07310, US
- 1301 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, US
- 2029 Century Park E, Los Angeles, CA, 90067, US
- Champion initiatives that educate, engage, and empower builders
- Help developers understand how J.P. Morgan’s tech stack can create an end to end payment solution
- Create incredible content including client success stories, demos for developer conferences, and social media assets
- Collaborate with technical teams to improve documentation, technical guides, and tutorials
- Plan, execute, and participate in developer centric events
- Analyze key metrics to drive developer satisfaction, engagement, and product adoption
- Partner with key stakeholders across our technology and product teams to build and grow our community
- Conduct research on our developer audience to identify opportunities, gaps, competitive threats
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in technical roles (Product Manager, Software Engineer, Developer Advocate, Technical Writer, etc.)
- 2+ years as a people manager
- Extensive expertise in developer advocacy and community engagement
- Demonstrated ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to build a new program from scratch
- Highly collaborative and can build rapport and credibility quickly with all levels of the organization
- Incredible verbal and written communication skills
Preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Knowledge of the payment ecosystem
- Previous experience in B2B or SaaS
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
A leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries