Developer Relations Lead
About the Job
As a community-first and open-source ecosystem, built on a permissionless and decentralized environment, BNB Chain is making mass blockchain adoption a reality. By delivering the infrastructure and scalability necessary, BNB Chain will help onboard a billion new users to web3 reliably and securely.
If you want to help build web 3 and be part of a high-performing, innovative and dedicated team that is actively enabling some of the most exciting innovations of our era, why not join us and play a direct role in building the future as we pave the way for Web3 to change lives?
We are looking for a Global Developer Relations Lead to build our Developer Program. The successful candidate will join the innovative and rapidly evolving field to build a new era of blockchain applications.
This is a full-time remote position and can be based in any global location.
- Your primary responsibility is to build a web3 developer community both online and offline
- We will be tasked to create Developer Advocacy, Developer Experience, Events, Community Management, and Content for the BNB Chain web3 and blockchain developer community
- Build relationships with and enable BNB Chain’s technical communities, acting as the bridge between BNB Chain and the technical audience, and even end users of web3 projects
- Connect BNB Chain’s infrastructure, product, growth and operations, customer support, social media, content and PR teams with technical communities
You will also build a team of:
- Developer Advocates who often build sample apps, live coding, or give demos, and engage with the community on a technical level
- Technical Community Managers that are able to discuss how web3 fits within the broader technology opportunity
- Technical Ambassadors, aka Developer Evangelists aka BNB Chain Martians who will promote BNB Chain to the larger web3 and blockchain industry
Skills & Experience
- Given that the Developer Relations team will focus on relationship-building, listening and understanding the community, it is essential to have first-hand experience in building a developer community
- You will be responsive for advocating internally or product issues, features, and improvements on behalf of the community
- Be comfortable giving feedback to the product, engineering, and marketing teams to help them understand the Developer's needs
- Write content to developers better understand BNB Chain, and research and write about good practices in web3 and BNB Chain, including blog posts and social media content
- You will also be comfortable organising, attending and participating in events and conferences
- Experience using evaluation and ROI tools to create daily/weekly reports for organizational leadership
- Attention to detail with superior organizational and communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills; able to prioritize and work under pressure
- Native or fluent English speaker and writer
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.