About the Job
Do you want to drive the developer advocacy effort for the world’s most complete platform for trusted and encrypted computations?
We are a young, enthusiastic and welcoming organisation delivering high quality solutions. We value quality over speed, as we believe that our platform must endure the test of time and strive to make long term solutions while keeping the technical debt at a minimum.
Our office is located in the heart of IT-byen Katrinebjerg (the IT city of Aarhus) next to the Department of Computer Science. In the beginning of your employment with us, you will be working at the office on an everyday basis with your colleagues to ensure you become well-integrated into your new team. We support working from home, and once you become confident with your tasks and the team, we support a high degree of flexibility in planning your work, so you can make all ends meet professionally as well as privately.
You will work in the Partisia group. We have worked with commercial use of advanced cryptography such as Multiparty Computation and Blockchain technologies for more than 10 years together with partners and customers all over the world ranging from Tokyo to the US. We have a close relationship with the research community and the scientists in Partisia, the Alexandra institute, the Department of Computer Science in Aarhus as well as the ecosystem around the newly established public blockchain Partisia Blockchain.
We are building a platform for working with confidential data based on secure multi-party computation and blockchain. Our platform empowers developers to create novel privacy-preserving solutions, such as market solutions utilising private data to find prices or performing confidential analysis on private data.
Creating clear, concise, and engaging content from technical concepts is your primary purpose as our new developer advocate. We are looking for a competent colleague with a passion for software development. Your audiences will be technical – developers, software architects and other technical IT professionals – and your content will need to resonate with this audience. You are a passionate learner, someone who strives to continuously enhance their understanding of our products and how they solve our customers’ problems.
- Work closely with our engineers to produce high-quality technical, customer-facing content
- Responsibility for continuous development and being hands-on in creating and maintaining all developer documentation, this includes presentations, demos, manuals, how-to guides and tutorials
- Be part of building awareness for our developer tooling by creating teaching and code examples and writing blog posts
- Engaging with developers and incorporating their feedback into the developer documentation
- Be part of defining the developer journey for using the current and future toolchain
Skills & Experience
- Motivated by helping people solve technical problems
- Technical background and interested in working with multiple sides of the business, with the main focus on delivering user results
- Incredibly curious about blockchain and secure multi-party computation
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical information publicly, in our documentation, online or in person at events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Dedicated and team-oriented self-starter
- Hands-on programming experience – preferably in Java, Rust
Your application has been successfully submitted.