Developer Relations Engineer
About the Job
The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance. Collectively, our goal is to successfully launch on mainnet, support the continuing growth of the ecosystem, and welcome the next billing users to Web3.
The Developer Relations team engages with the developer community online and in-person to provide expert help and encouragement in building next generation web3 applications on Sui. This role will have the opportunity to enable a diverse developer community to build the foundations for the decentralized future and accelerate the adoption of web3. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys high-impact, complex, and multi-disciplinary programs.
As a Developer Relations Engineer, you will collaborate and connect with developers, enabling them to build and innovate on Sui. In this role, you will use DevRel skills for developing educational content, writing sample code, building toolings, troubleshooting problems, community building, and anything that can ensure the developer community succeeds on our platform.
- Understand the community's goals, and provide technical expertise and direction to help the developers navigate their journey of building on Sui.
- Create and own the feedback loop between the community and the foundation.
- Work with the product team to help prioritize features based on input from the community.
- Translate developer feedback into meaningful product insights for future product development.
- Develop and deliver remote and in-person training sessions and community events for new and existing developers.
- Collaborate with our partnerships teams to qualify opportunities and interpret prospective user requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in more than one programming language.
- Experience with blockchain technology.
- Working experience in software development.
- Understanding of the crypto ecosystem.
- Ability to tailor your communication and explain complex concepts to different backgrounds of audiences.
- Demonstrated writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English and one of the following languages: Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese
- Experience with gaming and finance technology would be a good addition.
- Ability to travel frequently as Covid restrictions allow.
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Sui Foundation supports and empowers builders and creators on the Sui blockchain ecosystem