Technical Content Writer
About the Job
We at Last9 are building an SRE platform that makes running software at scale, fun, and embarrassingly easy. Our platform removes the toil from everyday operations and makes finding the root cause & preventing failures a matter of few clicks.
We’re looking for a technical writer in our Product Marketing team. This is the first role in the content team, and has tremendous potential to grow and set the standard for content we disseminate to all external parties. The ideal candidate should have knowledge around Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps practices and monitoring tools.
The technical content we write will be used in whitepapers, rich media blogs, and marketing collateral with significant advertising spends to reach our target audience.
- Write technical content pieces across SRE, DevOps and other specific OS tools like Prometheus, Grafana
- Whitepapers and thought leadership posts around the ‘Observability’ space - its fundamental principles, relevance in a microservices world.
- Ensuring consistency and quality of all written communication across all our external channels.
- Help translate technical concepts into content pieces for Last9’s audience - engineering leaders and software developers.
- Unlock stories from how Last9 is able to solve varying customer problems by speaking to our clients, engineers and sales representatives.
- Act as an ‘internal journalist’ to dig stories of relevance from Last9’s product offerings - features, and pain points we’re solving for and how our products rank against competition.
- Translate complex product knowledge into simple, engaging content for our readers.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years of relevant experience work as a Technical content writer .
- A body of work showcasing written content - specific to the DevOps, SRE space .
- Knowledge of different tools, OS software, and software engineering practices to write deeply reported articles that add value to our readers.
- Proven experience working with engineering teams, to understand complex subjects and distill them into narratives for a border audience.
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited leave policy
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Learning and Development Benefits
- Food and Meal Allowances
- Advance salary option
- Employee Rewards & Recognition
- Offsite once a year
- Monthly all hands and meet-up along with snacks and drink at office
- Best minded team to work and learn together
Your application has been successfully submitted.