Developer Relations Manager
About the Job
The name itself is a pun. FLock stands for "Federated Learning + Blockchain"; "flock" also means a herd of decentralised entities. This is precisely what we do: building the world's first on-chain private-preserving neural processor to resolve the conflict between the growing demand for data and the risk of data breaches. Our platform allows data owners to train machine learning models without sharing source data and form consensus on the output in a transparent and decentralised way. It is provably privacy-preserving, bandwidth-saving, and interoperable among different entities. Check out our recent short academic paper that won the best paper runner-up award at NeurIPS 2022 workshop: https://arxiv.org/abs/2211.04344
FLock.io is hiring a Dev Relations Lead who will focus on FLock's growth in high-impact dev communities such as ETH Communities and AI research communities.
Full-time/Part-time/On-site/Hybrid/Remote are all welcome.
- Drive traction from developer communities;
- Build community impact for FLock;
- Maintain FLock code repositories and relationships with developers;
- Manage community requests and contribute to FLock developments;
- Coordinate with FLock researchers and engineers;
- Promote FLock codebases to wider technical audiences;
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or other relative majors;
- Strong background knowledge in Machine Learning and Blockchain technologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- up-to-date understanding of the latest tech trends;
Nice to have:
- Hands-on coding experiences;
- Strong appearance in developer communities;
- Growth hacking skills;
- social media opinion leader profiles
- Adventures in standup comedy, podcast hosting, event hosting, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.