Community Manager Ops & Coms
About the Job
OutSystems is the pioneer of the fast-growing high-performance low-code development market. The company empowers organizations to innovate their businesses through software, and we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
The OutSystems high-performance low-code platform is considered one of the leading application development solutions by customers, analysts such as Gartner and Forrester, and partners around the world. The platform gives organizations – from small and mid-sized businesses to enterprises – the tools to build, deliver, manage and evolve mobile and web applications that are unique to their businesses. With high-productivity, AI-assisted tools, customers can tackle any strategic challenge – from modernizing and integrating their existing applications, to automating business and workplace processes, and creating exceptional customer apps and experiences. Solutions built with OutSystems are secure, resilient, cloud-native, built to scale, and can be continuously evolved.
The OutSystems Community is expanding in scope and reach, so we’re building our team to enable new functions. As a result, we’re seeking an operations specialist to help us make scalable, sustainable, and efficient processes and help us to measure success. This role will stand up the operational support to the Community Growth team and drive the day-to-day operations to allow them to work more optimally. You will also support activities related to promotion of the activities (internally, social media) and optimize and drive communication with other teams and Community members.
- Work closely with members of the Community Growth team and other teams to identify opportunities to enhance processes and platforms to ensure we are operating at scale and driving efficiencies;
- Identify opportunities to help drive initiatives to make operational improvements to improve the experience of different Community Growth programs (Developer School, Senior Training Program, Digital Volunteers Program, Education Program…);
- Maintain our Community and Communication tool stack;
- Support the community team operationalizing the initiatives/projects (front operations);
- Help to define, implement, and refine metrics to measure the success and effectiveness across all Community Growth programs;
- Lead communication to and with the global OutSystems community
- Manage communication plans, working closely with developer marketing, campaign managers, product marketing, and product teams to keep the community informed;
- Create and manage the content calendar including management of the monthly Developer Newsletter and cross-team content promotion;
- Manage and distribute content across our developer focused social media channels (Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, LinkedIn, etc.) working closely with the social team;
- Identify, engage and nurture community champions and/or influencers, collecting testimonials and bringing their stories to life;
- Listen to the community needs, bringing forward suggestions and plans for improvements and new functions.
Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables while bringing innovative ideas to your work;
- Capable of working effectively both independently and as part of a team - the ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, have excellent time management and organizational skills, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and initiative, while also working collaboratively as a part of a cross-functional team;
- Understands how to take information from data sources, both structured and unstructured, and turn them into insights, plans, and recommendations;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to optimize resources and refine existing processes to enable teams to work more efficiently;
- Experience with creating and developing reports and dashboards with various types of data;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Excited to learn and grow and to help others do the same;
- Preferred experience in project management, operations, analytics, or community management programs;
- Experience working with developers or other technical communities
- Experience with working with social media and other tools for communication and promotion
- A company that continues to grow, change and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and a team that is global.
- A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in our Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered every day.)
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-performance low-code software development leader