Developer Relations Manager
About the Job
We are the company that stands behind the spectacular success of CKEditor, used by millions of people around the world. We have been setting standards in creating technologies for content editing for over 17 years.
We are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
As our resident Developer Relations Manager, you will showcase to the developer community all of the amazing things our products can do to solve their WYSIWYG challenges. Through a mix of strategies, tactics, and channels, you will communicate the value and hidden benefits of our rich text editor!
You won’t be alone in this role - you’ll collaborate with our diverse marketing, product, and engineering teams to ensure your engagement strategies have a lasting and meaningful impact.
- grow, nurture and interact with our community both online and in person, including on GitHub Discussions and StackOverflow;
- pitch and attend community events and tradeshows to talk about our products or related topics;
- engage and interview with media or partners via phone, podcasts, in-person, and virtually;
- create and maintain developer examples and community programs such as office hours to enhance community engagement in line with the developer evangelist strategy;
- develop and manage a start-up program and partner with key start-up communities like Techstars, Y Combinator, 500 Startups, and others;
- develop and report on the key goals for the developer evangelist program.
Skills & Experience
- proven ability to build a following and be an influencer in the developer community;
- 5+ years experience in developer relations and customer-facing technical roles;
- fluency in English (written and spoken);
- strong verbal communication with a passion for talking;
- excellent written communication skills;
- willingness to travel internationally and domestically - COVID restrictions pending;
- a curious mind and a desire to learn and teach new things;
- ability to break down complex technical language and communicate it to a wider audience.
- an unprecedented work atmosphere;
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- B2B agreement or equivalent with a contract of employment (annual 26-day leave included);
- fully remote position or work from the Warsaw office (up to you);
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6 000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- the ability to constantly develop your interest in web technologies;
- all necessary training (internal CKSource processes, technologies, tools, etc);
- a great level of independence in your new role;
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- English lessons with a native speaker and an online language platform with the possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover) and Multisport card.
Your application has been successfully submitted.