DevRel (Developer Advocate)
About the Job
Robusta.dev was founded by engineers who experienced firsthand the challenges of troubleshooting issues in cloud environments and finding the root cause.
Our platform does precisely that! Both our open source project for Kubernetes and our commercial platform are used all over the world. They are loved by developers and DevOps alike.
Most developers hate salespeople, but love learning about cool things. We are looking for a creative and charismatic Developer Advocate who can do just this.
As a DevRel (Developer Advocate) at Robusta, you will create technical videos, talk at conferences, and interact with our open source community. We’re looking for a driven and enthusiastic person who takes the lead and gets things done. This is a job like none other, and for the right person it can be a huge career boost. You will constantly learn new things and have a huge impact on the company.
You will work directly with Robusta’s CEO as well as our engineering team.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone with a technical background that loves to explain complex concepts in simple terms. Our community is worldwide, so you must have great verbal and written skills in English.
- 4+ years of technical experience as a developer or devops
- Prior experience in at least one of the following: blogging, speaking at conferences, recording YouTube videos, technical writing
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience creating video content
- Kubernetes knowledge
- Open source involvement
- Existing blogging experience
- Active social media activity around technical topics
To apply, you must include at least one reference from the following:
- A written article or blog post about a technical topic
- A YouTube video of yourself speaking about a technical topic
- An open source project with documentation that you created
If you have no prior content online, you can record a 5 minute video with Loom explaining a technical topic of your choosing. DevOps related topics are preferable, but not a requirement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.