Senior Technical Writer
About the Job
As a Sumo Logic Senior Security Technical Writer, you will create well-researched content to assist a highly technical audience analyze and visualize their data using cutting-edge SIEM and SOAR software. You will actively engage many functional groups to provide your readers with the breadth of knowledge necessary to use our tools quickly and easily, as well as grow and develop your own expertise with Sumo Logic. As a select member of a small team, you will actively engage with other writers on how we can constantly improve our content quality and delivery.
You are a good fit if:
- You are passionate about creating engaging content that solves customer’s problems, regardless of their experience level.
- You are self motivated, highly organized, and seeking a high performance culture.
- Your decisions are quick, calculated, and based on solid research and information.
- You enjoy organizing and searching for the right answers to key questions.
- Plan, develop and maintain well-researched technical articles for SOCs and security administrators on use case based articles on how best to derive answers and share insights and take appropriate action.
- Work with developers to deliver the best-in-class documentation for Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting.
- Proactively improve processes for content creation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, advocating for product and documentation innovation on behalf of the customer.
- Own your documentation projects from start to finish, researching, writing, and maintaining them.
Skills & Experience
- 2+years technical writing for Cloud Services or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with the threat landscape
- 7 years writing technical documentation or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail and proven communication skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop expertise in the products and services you document by using them as a customer would.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with AWS Services, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with SIEM, SOAR, XDR, UEBA
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sumo Logic’s vision is to make the world's digital experiences reliable and secure