Developer Advocate - Deep Learning
About the Job
NVIDIA is an industry leader in building AI-powered solutions. These solutions are made possible by advancements in Deep Learning. The Deep Learning Developer Advocate organization, within NVIDIA, is a strong and highly sought-after team as it sits at the nexus of engineering, product, and marketing teams. We’re seeking those with a rare blend of both technical and soft skills, as well as experience with building Deep Learning based solutions.
In this role, you will craft the fundamental technical content which is used to educate developers on how to demonstrate deep learning to improve their solutions. The type of content you would be building includes but is not limited to video tutorials, technical blogs, user guides, walk-throughs, technical demos/prototypes, and more! This material is crucial in educating developers about the latest advancements within NVIDIA’s Deep Learning platform, and we're looking for passionate people to join us!
- Collaborate with internal and external deep learning engineers and researchers to build product-based training material and how-to technical content
- Deliver high-quality training material to external technical audiences through developer.nvidia.com and developer events
- Be the evangelist and champion for Deep Learning among the NVIDIA developer community
- Help channel customer usability feedback from the external community back to the NVIDIA teams to improve NVIDIA products
- Provide code guidelines to deep learning developers by implementing samples and proof of concept applications
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of meaningful work experience in software development, technical evangelism, technical marketing, developer marketing, or similar at a technology company
- 1+ year of experience with deep learning or machine learning
- Solid understanding of Python or C/C++, programming techniques, and software development
- Strength presenting to technical audiences and generating content for developers
- Prior success prioritizing multiple projects at a time and partnering with team members
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Master's degree from a leading university in an Engineering or Computer Science related subject area
- 3+ years of machine learning or deep learning experience
- Advanced knowledge of modern Deep Learning software architecture and applications
- Existing public facing technical content or forum contributions
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or other Deep Learning Frameworks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Direct development experience with NVIDIA software and SDKs
- The base salary range is $144,000 - $287,500. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
- You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.